jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

Yotsuba is drawing Doraemon ^^




¡Hola a tod@s!   ^^
Hoy os dejo una sesión de fotos a Yotsuba mientras dibuja...ya veréis qué bien lo hace xD
 Hi everyone!    ^^
Here you have some pics while Yotsuba is drawing...You will see how good is Yotsuba at drawing! xD



Yotsuba totalmente absorta en su trabajo xD
Yotsuba, totally absorbed in her work xD
¡Muy bien Yotsuba! / Well done Yotsuba!

-¡La pintura azules el color más importante para pintar a Doraemon! -The blue crayon is the most important color to paint Doraemon!

Nice drawing! :)


Me encanta lo súper feliz que está mi Yotsuba enseñando su dibujo
I love how happy is my Yotsuba showing her drawing


(^^)
  ¡¡Terminado!! /// Finished!!
 
**I have drawn Doraemon and its name in a childish way...taking into account Yotsuba is supposed to be 6 years old xD




Bueno, y hasta aquí la entrada de hoy. Espero que os guste y gracias por visitarme :)
¡Nos vemos pronto!
Well, that´s all for today with this post. I hope you like it and thanks for visiting my blog :)
See you soon!


Cristina

2 comentarios:

  1. I love her expressions! You should make one of the short motion video with yotsuba as the main character!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes! She is so expressive, I love her faces! ^^
    It´s a good idea although I think is quite difficult...but maybe I will try!
    Your ideas are always welcome! :D

    ResponderEliminar